Monday, October 24, 2011

So I now have this blog...

..so my big mouth has a place to rant and rave, and I just opened up my "The Demon Wolf" blog/shop, to feature my photography. So be sure to check it out!

Speaking of ranting...I have been working on my youtube channel for my "OldBittyGrandma" fiverr gigs...a collection of promo gig videos and finished work I've done at fiverr.com. In so doing, I can not believe all the crapola that goes along with having a viable youtube account. I hope someday, all this paperwork, cutting and pasting, file this, file that, DCMA's, and all that crap will all be worth it. So far, for all the time I spent, I made $0.17. Freaking WOW!!! At this rate, I will be able to afford a luxury cruise to the local gas station in about 10 years. I mean, can you imagine all the glory that goes along with taking the magnitude of that kind of outward bound trip? Man...I knew I should have started this endeavor back in 1977.

Onward and upward...after all...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! No one EVER went broke making a profit! Unless you spend more than you take in. LOL.

    ReplyDelete